Gym

It's been over six months now since Mr. Scrimp and I stopped eating processed foods or using plastic for food storage. I'm really happy with how well it's gone, and I feel like it's a habit now deeply ingrained in each of us that it's time to take the next step.

So, today, I signed up at a gym.
We'll see how it goes. I feel like I've waited long enough since our last big life change that I can now really put energy into another one without just getting overwhelmed by all sorts of newness at once.

It's coincidental that this is happening in January. I don't really believe in New Year's Resolutions--first they're an excuse to put things off until the new year, and then if you don't follow through, it's because "everybody breaks their resolutions." Nope. This has been in the plan for a while now, as part of a total lifestyle overhaul.

Have you done anything lately to change the way you live?

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! The gym seriously makes you feel so much better... well, at least after the initial stages. It'll make a big difference in how you feel once you get into a routine. I started going to the gym a year ago, but really pumped up my attendance the last couple of months. It's done wonders, not so much for my weight, but my attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. that's a nice healthy life.. visit you from Blog Explosion as well as following you. :)

    Fyzals Territory

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...