Good News

I wanted to write a really interesting, creative blog entry today, but I just couldn't keep any ideas in my head due to excitement and happiness. Why, you ask? Well, dear Internet, after a very long time in school earning a master's degree, seven months post-degree working as a waiter and trying unsuccessfully to find a job in his field... Mr. Scrimp was offered a teaching position today!

I can't even begin to express how happy and proud of him I am. He has worked and waited for this in the face of so much disappointment.

He starts on Monday. Congratulations, Mr. Scrimp! I love you!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mr. Scrimp! Knowing you, I wish I could go back to high school and be a student in your class. Those kids don't know how excited they should be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is all sorts of awesome dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo! that rocks! Now I am waiting for my Mister to get a job too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...