|The first logo was nowhere NEAR|
as cute as this
This has been a wonderful two years and I've loved writing my blog and sharing my thoughts, projects, recipes, and ideas with all of you.
So, to thank you for sticking with me through it all, I've decided to have a giveaway. There will be one winner, who can choose one of the following fabulous prizes. Each one of these has been chosen to celebrate one of my favorite blog entries from the last two years.
- On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen - Menu Planning Monday
- Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Vol. 1 - Julia I Ain't
- Charcuterie: The Craft of Salting, Smoking, and Curing - Bacon, by Mr. Scrimp
- A scarf, t-shirt, or cardigan from Maggie's Organics - Why Organic?
- Roma Traditional Style Pasta Machine - Recipe: Homemade Pasta
So, what do you need to do to enter?
You can enter up to five times, because I like symmetry. Here are the ways to do it:
- Follow Scrimpalicious on Facebook and share it on your wall
- Follow Scrimpalicious on Twitter and tweet about it to @scrimpalicious
- Leave a comment telling me which prize item you would pick if you won, and why
- Write a post about the giveaway on your own blog and link back to this post and the Scrimpalicious main page
- Pin a picture from a Scrimpalicious blog post that you like to Pinterest
Once you've taken one (or all) of the steps above to enter, the last thing to do is leave a comment on this post telling me that you did it. The winner will be picked at random from the comments section, so be sure to leave one comment per entry to maximize your chances of winning. That means that if you want all five entries you need to leave five comments.
If you choose to blog about the giveaway, please include a link back to the blog post in your comment.
The winner will be announced on October 15, so you've got two weeks to get your entries in.
Note: If you already follow the blog on facebook or twitter, just go ahead and let me know that and it will count for an entry.
Ready, set, and... Go!