Anthropologie Rosette Bedspread Tutorial

I am almost speechless with admiration over this beautiful Anthropologie-inspired duvet made by Kirstin of kojodesigns. I don't know what I love most about it--the awesome low price? The fact that it completely captures the beautiful appeal of the much more expensive original? The simplicity of the project?



Nope, I can't decide. I love everything about it equally.

Kirstin used jersey (pillaged from t-shirts and some king-sized sheets). Sarah at This Crazy Blessed Life recreated the look using Kirstin's tutorial, white muslin from Wal-Mart, and an Ikea duvet for a total cost of (brace yourself) $53!

Compare that to $288 for the king-sized version at Anthropologie and you can color me totally impressed.

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing! Sadly, my walmart just stopped selling fabric, but there's always Hobby Lobby.

    Nice to meet you on blogchat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it gorgeous? Hobby Lobby would be a good choice for sure. My Wal-Mart doesn't sell fabric but I found another close one that does... so... score.

    Nice to meet you, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...